This Page

has been moved to new address

full stop.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: full stop.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

full stop.

well, i will not bore you with talk on blogging politics, or talk of any such. I am talking about VALENTINES DAY. yes, the day when people express thier romantic feelings for each other in the public eye, or something along those lines.

SO, for this special occasion, we went out for breakfast at this very snazzy restaraunt that i would like to work at one day, and it was fun. AND, I colour-coordinated! how cool? right?

I wore my really cool trelise cooper skirt, that makes me look all cute, and a black singlet, and some other things that I can't be bothered to say.


RIP ALEXANDER MCQUEEN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home