This Page

has been moved to new address

I wish my feet wouldn't grow any more.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: I wish my feet wouldn't grow any more.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I wish my feet wouldn't grow any more.

LOVE IS IN THE AIR,

At the races I saw a man wearing black trousers, a pale purple shirt, and dusty purple Doc Martens, and suddenly had the urge to strike up a conversation. It turns out he got his Docs when he was eighteen, still wears them, and considers them a must-have investment piece. AND I WANT A PAIR SOOOOO BAD. If you like them, and have non-growing feet, they are absolutely an investment piece. and even if i have rapidly growing feet, I know what's on the top of my christmas list.

4 Comments:

At July 9, 2010 at 7:59 PM , Blogger Lesa said...

I remember Doc Martens being all the rage in the mid 90s-- guess they've never went out of style--- I never bought any because they were so heavy and I thought I was too petite for them-- but they are cool and that purple is gorgeous.

What a nice man to discuss footwear with a stranger-- Have you considered taking photos of random fashion off the street-- like the Sartorialist does? And like our random reader feature on Mrs. BG? I took a photo of my first random reader but haven't posted it yet. Hey, maybe you'll spot a stylish reader and can do a double post on both blogs!

 
At July 10, 2010 at 1:20 PM , Blogger Isabella said...

Thanks for the ideas, Lesa. I am definately trying to get my blog out there. And yes, I am thinking about making a segment of the blog about random fashion. :)

 
At July 13, 2010 at 6:28 PM , Blogger nicolecl79 said...

Izzy I have my own pair of Docs (in navy). I bought them in 1996 when I was still in high school and 16 years old! Unfortunately, they are a little too small for me :-(

 
At July 14, 2010 at 1:08 AM , Blogger Isabella said...

Oh, I am jealous!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home