This Page

has been moved to new address

things that are big, right now.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: things that are big, right now.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

things that are big, right now.

I've decided that in order to have a popular blog you need to:
a) blog, at least once a day. (which I do not do.)
b) write about things that people are actually interested in, popular things in the world RIGHT NOW.
So, I'm going to try to at least do one of those things.
THINGS THAT ARE BIG IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW, ACCORDING TO ME.
1. The Twilight Saga. Seriously, if you do not know what i am talking about, you must have been living under a rock, underground, in the middle of the desert, for at least the past three years. TEAM JACOB!*
2. Well, here in Australia, the Kevin '07 vs. Julia Gillard thing is a big deal. Huge, actually. I don't really have an amazingly strong opinion on the whole situation. I tried to read about it in the newspaper, but got distracted by a piece of lint.
3. Those loose tops that come just below the belly button. It's not a hideous trend, actually. In fact, I even ignored the fact that I was way too superior for that kind of thing and bought one.
4. Katy Perry and Snoop Dog's song, California Girls. OK, eventually I will wind up hating it. But for now, I don't mind having it stuck in my head.
I think that about covers the latest Big Things, at least for the next five minutes.
* I am not a twihard, by the way.


The Twilight Saga. Katy Perry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home