This Page

has been moved to new address

daggy clothes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: daggy clothes

Saturday, September 25, 2010

daggy clothes


Ok, let's face it: we can't all be glamorous and fashion forward all the time. So on days when you're doing nothing with your closest friends, what do you wear?

I know what I wear. My personal favourite is my dopey t shirt and denim mini shorts with some flip flops and a gray mossimo supply company jacket. It is so comfy but not exactly runway worthy. But lets face it, we wear daggy clothes more than we wear sparkly shoulder padded evening dresses. You know what I mean.

Daggy clothes are really what you want to wear. All the time. It is a outfit made up of soft, warm, cartoon-printed items that you know you love more than you do those dysfunctional 'going out' get-ups you see so many people wearing.

X.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2010 at 8:21 PM , Blogger DeLynne said...

You and your friend are so beautiful.

And my uniform is t-shirt, Gap shorts and flip flops if I am going out or tennis shoes if I am at home.

 
At September 26, 2010 at 4:57 AM , Blogger nicolecl79 said...

I love dag wear!! Reminds me that I'm at home and can just chill out :-)

 
At September 28, 2010 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Haha! Um, yeah a t-shirt, jeans, and flip-flops. And if I might run into someone I know, a bag for my head.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home