This Page

has been moved to new address

Clash, just a little

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: Clash, just a little

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Clash, just a little





Rodarte for target dress, Metallicus tights, Gianni Bini heels, Knock-off Dior glasses, vintage scarf

This outfit is a complete clash but that's almost the reason I like it. Don't laugh at my awkward poses. I'm not a model, yet. Plus, it would be so much easier if I didn't have the Gianni Bini heels on. The things I do for fashion . . .

X.
Thanks to Maria, brilliant photographer.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At January 23, 2011 at 7:53 AM , Blogger Lesa said...

I like it too-- it is fun to break rules! have you thought about linking this post to the rule breaking monday fashion meme at Clothed Much?

 
At February 6, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Maria said...

LOOVE IT :) you are a fab model!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home