This Page

has been moved to new address

pavement pounders

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: pavement pounders

Saturday, January 22, 2011

pavement pounders




So I totally had surgery. And it was really cool. Anesthetic is nice.
I had an infection, blah blah blah. I will spare you the details.

I am very aware that holidays will soon end, and the days will stop blurring together and I will have to stop watching Gilmore Girls for hours every day. And there is no better way to spend the last of the holidays than taking the train into the big city. Shopping for no actual clothes and getting distracted by the many different languages Vogue comes in and buying them all.

General Pants Co. is even cooler than I imagined, and all the shorts are really distressed and high waist and all acid-y, just the way I like them. The best though, was probably this wedding dress shop that I conveniently forgot the name of but is in this alley, and I have decided that I'm going to get married in one of their dresses and have a child that looks like Georgia May Jagger.

X.
third image courtesy of weheartit.com

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 21, 2011 at 7:10 PM , Blogger DeLynne said...

http://www.darbbridalcouture.com.au/ Darb is the name of the shop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home