This Page

has been moved to new address

Chambray love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: Chambray love

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Chambray love


This look includes my dad's shirt which I have tried so many times to style but finally got it right! With my Miss Shop boots, as always... they make every outfit better. The Dotti boater helps too, even if I can't wear it in public due to the lack of stability on my head.

X.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At February 9, 2011 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Sarah J said...

Babe, you are absolutely stunning. i love the way you put together your outfits, they're an absolute dream. So much love x

 
At February 9, 2011 at 3:34 PM , Blogger Sarah J said...

p.s. totally featured you on my blog <3

 
At February 9, 2011 at 11:07 PM , Blogger Isabella said...

Thank you, that means a lot!
love xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home