This Page

has been moved to new address

Rain

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: Rain

Friday, March 4, 2011

Rain








Well, hello there! I have been very blog-deprived lately, on account of the fact that our computer crashed (not to mention i Tunes-deprived). The spearhead necklace was a gift to my Great-Grandmother from my Great-Grandfather, who was a Cherokee himself. I do adore it, but it is pretty hard to pair with one of my outfits. I am from now on making an effort to wear it, and if anyone annoys me, I can just spear them! Um, jokes.
X.


Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At March 5, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

I love your necklace, and I especially love the story behind it that it was your great grandmother's!

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog, I'm a new follower!

http://inthehammockvintage.blogspot.com

 
At March 7, 2011 at 10:44 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Ahhhhh-mazing!

 
At March 8, 2011 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Lauren Noelle Rice said...

oh these pics are lovely. so pretty. xo

 
At March 8, 2011 at 2:27 PM , Blogger Chuck said...

Natty socks! The necklace is wonderful, definitely try and wear it lots.

 
At March 10, 2011 at 12:46 AM , Blogger Frankie Sunshine said...

Gorgeous lovely! x

 
At March 10, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Floor said...

love for this cute dress!
Xxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home