This Page

has been moved to new address

happy skirts

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: happy skirts

Sunday, April 3, 2011

happy skirts

Happy skirt

Newest fragrance obsession

The Emma Watson for Teen Vogue shoot that inspired me

A skirt for a musical was based on the skirt on the far left, sketched by me

I seem to have had a lot to do with Dolce and Gabbana lately. First, I found a perfume that I adore and can actually afford from their anthology series just recently. Second, I designed a skirt for Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz based on one from this D&G collection for a musical, and it looks fantastic! How exciting is that? Oh, and I just recently (a hour ago) grew out of a very expensive skirt bought for me for a very expensive wedding that reminds me very much of the voluminous ones modelled by Chanel Iman in a collection that I cannot name for D&G. Whew, long sentence. Anyway, I took the skirt and forced it over my head so I could do one last model of it... and got stuck trying to get out of it. But that's besides the point. The point is, how could you not be happy wearing an impossibly voluminous skirt with layers of ruffles?

X.

Labels: , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At April 4, 2011 at 5:07 AM , Blogger DeLynne said...

Ruffles = happy. Fact of life.

 
At April 5, 2011 at 10:28 AM , Blogger EmilieH. said...

Thanks for the comment :) (Btw, I followed you too ;]) And Flowerbomb smells sooo nice! I got a 2 sample the other day in a beauty shop ;) And also, I like the Parisienne by Yves Saint Laurent too :D LOve your photos and blog :) x

 
At April 6, 2011 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Maria said...

The Trelise Cooper skirt looks so pretty! Fabulous post! xxx

 
At April 12, 2011 at 2:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You´re so cute on the first pics ☺
Thank you for your nice comment, I´m following you now ;)
Have a nice time

http://thelittleblackdresneverdiess.blogspot.com/

 
At April 12, 2011 at 3:51 AM , Blogger Darina said...

love the flower bomb...my sister use it all the time...!!!
you outfit is sooo cute...how old are u? I guess not older than me...its great to see that there are younger blogger :D



Greetings from germany,
xx D.

http://ultimativerexklusiversubjektiver.blogspot.com/

 
At April 12, 2011 at 7:40 AM , Blogger Jay said...

Thx you for your nice comment. You're so cute and I love your blog. I'll follow you now.

Greetings :-)
http://nivealos.blogspot.com/

 
At April 19, 2011 at 5:02 PM , Blogger Factory Girls said...

Awesome post! rly creative! Following you now
xx
www.daringfactory.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home