This Page

has been moved to new address

birthday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: birthday

Saturday, May 21, 2011

birthday


New Alice in Wonderland book for my collection.


The winter knit I've been dreaming of!


Pillows and throw for my new... double bed!


Tan corduroy shorts from Minkpink.

Please excuse the fact that I have not blogged in centuries, for I have been celebrating my Birthday! It was on the 19th, but I have been celebrating for quite a few days now as turning fourteen is a massive milestone. Everyone knows that. Well, I have put together a little showcase of my presents, as it is terrible weather for a photo shoot outside. So please enjoy, and excuse the delay!

X.

Labels: , , ,

10 Comments:

At May 21, 2011 at 3:54 PM , Blogger Juliet Sulejmani said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous! The shorts are so hot! Actually, I love the whole outfit. Look forward to seeing how you style them!

- Juliet xxx

 
At May 21, 2011 at 11:38 PM , Blogger Olesya said...

beautiful things))

Come with me and see my new post: *

 
At May 22, 2011 at 2:10 AM , Blogger Maria said...

I love that sweater! Its so Rumi! xo

 
At May 22, 2011 at 5:22 AM , Blogger Despina T. said...

Lovely sweater and bag!happy birthday dear :) nice post

 
At May 22, 2011 at 2:34 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

happy birthday these are really great gifts!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 22, 2011 at 8:34 PM , Blogger vanessa said...

happy birthday! :)
i love your new throw pillows! i think i have one like that glittery one you have...mine has sequins! :)

 
At May 22, 2011 at 11:40 PM , Blogger Isabella said...

Thanks for all your kind words! I will try and get back to you all lovelies. X

 
At May 23, 2011 at 3:16 AM , Blogger Selvaggia Capizzi said...

Happy birthday then!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

 
At May 23, 2011 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Marielle said...

Happy Birthday to youuu! :) Nice gifts you received <3 :)

Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog. And I followed you back. <3

 
At May 25, 2011 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Pearl Westwood said...

Lovely things!x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home