This Page

has been moved to new address

maxi skirt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: maxi skirt

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

maxi skirt


So here is my take on the winter long skirt- and mine is reversible and made by my Mother! I wore the other side (as a dress) in this photo shoot. It's amazing how many different ways you can wear something. So my take on the skirt is a little on the forest nymph side- considering the fact that I do not own any high heels, chunky knits (that look good with the skirt), satchels or maxi cardigans. But if you're planning to work the trend, it can go either way or you can give it a ladylike touch like my fellow blogger Maria. Thanks to lookbook for the trend filled first photo- I am planning to work one of their other trends sometime soon. So work that nymph-like ensemble.

X.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 11, 2011 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

cute photo i'm definitely into maxi skirts but still haven't found the perfect one!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 11, 2011 at 9:40 PM , Blogger Jo - Lost in the Haze said...

I'm definitely a fan of longer skirts! Especially when they're pleated <3

x
www.lostinthehaze.com

 
At May 14, 2011 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Haze said...

thanks for your lovely comment. Definitely following you back! What a great idea to have a reversible skirt!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home