This Page

has been moved to new address

when winter comes

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: when winter comes

Monday, May 9, 2011

when winter comes




Winter is probably my favourite season. Hot chocolate, stylish layers, being able to have a doona on your bed at night? I think yes. To commemorate a very cold day today I put together some of my favourite winter accessory sets. All scarves are my Mother's (meaning I have no idea where they came from) and the hats and gloves are from either the Alpaca Shop or Big W (bargains, ok?). So layer up and get inspired!

X.
(my X would normally be larger but blogger is being difficult!)

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At May 9, 2011 at 2:00 AM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Autumn and winter are my favorite seasons too!


http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At May 9, 2011 at 12:46 PM , Blogger The Clothes Maiden said...

aw winter is my fave as well! hats and scarfs, and tights <3 :)

www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

 
At May 10, 2011 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Norah said...

i love winter accessory too even if I don't like very much the winter i feel too cold brrrr :)
I like ur blog, it's so delicious :)
I'm a new follower :)
Norah

 
At May 10, 2011 at 6:51 AM , Blogger Mrs. Aa said...

thank you for following me
already followed you :)

 
At May 10, 2011 at 3:55 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love the last one so cute!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 11, 2011 at 2:33 PM , Blogger Despina T. said...

great blog dear!i am following u,follow back if u like.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home