This Page

has been moved to new address

happenings

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: happenings

Saturday, June 4, 2011

happenings





So I am having a lovely day with fellow blogger Maria! She made the amazing floral skirt in the photos above, she is very talented. Also, I got my room makeover! It includes an amazing queen-sized bed and a wall overhaul. Doesn't look like the one in my post as I changed my
colour scheme, but now I can roll over in my bed and not fall out!

X.
The three photos below are pre-room makeover.


Labels: , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At June 4, 2011 at 9:42 PM , Blogger Maria said...

such a beautiful room Izzy! Those photos turned out so well and you look fab in the skirt!
xoxo www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At June 5, 2011 at 9:54 AM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Your bed looks so lovely and comfy


http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

 
At June 6, 2011 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Your bedroom looks lovely! Love the photos in the woods too, the skirt is a beauty xx

 
At June 6, 2011 at 12:11 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love your bedroom after looks great and love the skirt so cute!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At June 7, 2011 at 8:33 AM , Blogger Ellie said...

The outfit is so cute! Your room makeover looks lovely, definitely a nice change!
Have a great day!
-Ellie

 
At June 8, 2011 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Angel Garcia said...

Room makeovers are nice but always a pain.. At least in my opinion..WERK!

All the best, Angel

 
At June 9, 2011 at 1:13 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Hey thanks for the comment on my blog :) You have a great sense of style! I love your banner too, so cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home