This Page

has been moved to new address

views on beauty

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: views on beauty

Saturday, June 25, 2011

views on beauty





As you all know I have been very into beauty lately, as you can see in my last two posts. The sudden interest was mainly inspired by the beauty videos I have been addicted watching on Youtube. Here I have included some of my favourite beauty videos for you to look at. The first video is some beauty tricks/shortcuts you can use when low on a certain product. The second one is not necessarily a beauty video but the channel Beauty Crush is amazing! She has such eclectic/different style and really knows how to experiment with makeup. The last video (Michelle Phan) is a tutorial. Not very realistic as you could not wear it in everyday life (I guess you could, you might be stared at!). Michelle is the queen of makeovers and can transform herself into so many different characters. I love the way she experiments with beauty, it's truly magical. Just letting you know also that I will be M.I.A for the next three days on a camping trip. Not really planning on documenting any of my outfits but should be fun. Enjoy the videos!

X.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At June 26, 2011 at 4:11 AM , Blogger Maria said...

I LOVE Michelle Phan. Her tutorials are so fun to watch! These videos are great and I love the title of the post, its so clever!
xoxo
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At June 30, 2011 at 10:20 AM , Blogger tessa said...

youtube videos are addicting hahah :) i personally LOVE watching haul vids. idk why.. but i like seeing what people buy.. sometimes it makes me jealous of their fantastic wardrobes though lol :/ love your blog btw!

couturelust.com

 
At June 30, 2011 at 7:53 PM , Blogger Jana K. said...

Thanks for the comment! cute blog!

-jana
http://www.wolfandwillow.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home