This Page

has been moved to new address

ruffeldy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: ruffeldy

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

ruffeldy




After an increasingly frustrating experience with blogger (see my last post) I stopped being angry and decided to do a post based around my adorable ruffle shorts, which I talked about in this post. Though, after trying to get whimsical-yet-trendy photos, I ended up with two that I liked. Out of a lot. I'm not a fan of fractions, but I know that is an incredibly maddening percentage. So I hope you like the photos, not the best but I had to post them. I paired the shorts with my American Apparel top, talked about in this post. I can't wait for Summer, when I can pair this with a pair of lovely sandals and an armful of silver bracelets!

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

At July 27, 2011 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Caroline Ergy Erg said...

Those shorts are adorable! I want some ruffley shorts :D
xxxx

 
At July 28, 2011 at 4:46 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Adorable with that sheer top! These photos are flawless and I think you did achieve the whimsical-yet-trendy theme in them. Wonderful pizzant!
xx, Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At July 28, 2011 at 11:50 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

those shorts are so adorable!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At July 28, 2011 at 12:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hey! I just found your blog and it is amazing!

I am following your blog and I hope you will follow mine too!

xoxo,
MissAnnnn

 
At July 29, 2011 at 1:38 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

It is hard and frustrating sometimes to get good outfit shots. The shorts are really cute though and perfect with that blouse! xx

 
At July 30, 2011 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

i adore your shorts! x

- sydsense

 
At July 30, 2011 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Ann said...

Your shorts look really gorgeous on you,

loving those ruffles ♥

 
At July 30, 2011 at 5:28 AM , Blogger InesT said...

Lovely shorts *

Lady Fashion, OUI?
Have a fashionable day! <3
XOXO
IT *

 
At July 30, 2011 at 9:27 AM , Blogger Priscilla said...

love the shorts!

 
At July 31, 2011 at 8:21 AM , Blogger amalie said...

love your shorts!
x

 
At July 31, 2011 at 10:22 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Those shorts are so cute! xo

 
At July 31, 2011 at 11:49 AM , Blogger Alison said...

love that sheer top, the color is gorgeous!

<3 Alison
alisonscampusfashion.blogspot.com

 
At August 1, 2011 at 2:08 PM , Blogger TRAVEL DESIGNERY said...

thanks for stopping by!.. sure, let's follow each other :-)

TravelDesignery.com

.

 
At August 7, 2011 at 12:00 PM , Blogger Uclan Work said...

Those shorts are just the cutest thing. Love how you teamed it with that little blouse.
ADORABLE

xxx http://dazedandconfused1991.blogspot.com/

 
At August 21, 2011 at 3:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the shorts, cute look :)
Thanks for your comment on our blog!

want to follow each other ?
http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home