This Page

has been moved to new address

latest miu miu

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: latest miu miu

Thursday, August 11, 2011

latest miu miu







I am so unbelievably obsessed with this Miu Miu as it seems it was made for me. Hailee Steinfeld, young up-and-comer, has shown amazing style in the past, and I have had her on my radar for a while. She looks so lovely and grown-up in these photos, and glittery shoes! Who doesn't love glittery shoes?!

Plus, it has the bird print reminiscent to this collection in it, which caught my eye a long time ago and is currently up on my wall. The vintage-y photos capture just the right amount of glamour and makes me want to go and capture the essence of glamour myself! If only it were that easy. I have been searching for the perfect photo shoot outfit and no inspiration is jumping out at me from my colour-coded wardrobe. Unfortunately, sitting in a freezing classroom all day does not provide the kind of fashion miracle idea I am looking for. Oh well, if you too are lacking style guidance, Topshop has some clothes worth the shipping payment for sale at the moment. Favourite piece? The Teal Colour Block Pleated Dress. An ocean of  blue, jewel-toned colour!

X.

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At August 11, 2011 at 5:31 AM , Blogger Aphrodite said...

My favourite this AW!!!!!!!!!! Miuccia is just amazing!!!

http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

 
At August 11, 2011 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Sara C. said...

Je adore Miu Miu!
Thanks for visiting my blog. of course I'm following back
Have a nice day
Sara C.

 
At August 12, 2011 at 2:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

These images are beautiful! I love Miu Miu.
I've been following your blog for a while & it's aways full of inspiration!
Rebecca x

 
At August 16, 2011 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Kim L said...

I loveeee Miu Miu :) this editorials look amazing.

Thanks for sharing. and thanks for the follow :) Cute blog you have there. New follower from today.

 
At August 17, 2011 at 10:15 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES!
they are adorable!

http://tiaology.blogspot.com/

 
At August 19, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Blogger Sofie said...

great pics! ♥

 
At August 19, 2011 at 2:40 PM , Blogger Dark Blue Stripes said...

I love the new Miu Miu campaign. Gorgeous images.

Christie (Dark Blue Stripes)

|Bloglovin|Facebook|Twitter|

 
At August 20, 2011 at 5:49 AM , Blogger Cazals Clélia said...

I love it !

 
At August 25, 2011 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Talor said...

she is so precious.

love your blog, following (:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home