This Page

has been moved to new address

waiting for summer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: waiting for summer

Sunday, August 7, 2011

waiting for summer


I have been so busy these past few days, performing! Alright, it's a little less exciting than it sounds. It was just for a local competition where I played the flute (I have never mentioned this before, I've been playing for 5 years) in a duet and solo. Completely nerve-wracking, despite the fact that I perform in a tiny little auditorium in front of parents and grandparents. Very supportive audience.

These are just a few material loves at the moment, excuse the less-than-quality camera work (mine is quite old). I included these outrageous wedges I received from a friend living in China, they are incredibly comfortable but a debatable option for going out in public. They match my new Chanel bag, though (I'm too excited to ponder whether it's legitimate or not)! My new bikini top, also, because I'm waiting for Summer. Winter has been longer than I recall. My Ps. I made this book matched, so I threw it in, but it is a fashionable read as you can see here. The dress was a gift from my incredibly style-savvy Grandmother, the socks also. I would love to have flaunted this outfit in a photo shoot for you all but my time is taken by my latest goal, completing Jane Austen's Emma. And understanding it.

X.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At August 7, 2011 at 11:15 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Wow! The Chanel bag is amazing and those heels are going to be too cute layered with socks. Great outfit combo pizzant! I can't wait to see it on, you will look so adorable,
xx, Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At August 8, 2011 at 6:57 AM , Blogger The Clothes Maiden said...

Love this whole outfit! especially those wedges :)


www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

 
At August 9, 2011 at 3:49 AM , Blogger Estella said...

thank you for your sweet comment and for following me!! your blog and photos are amazing! following you now..

 
At August 9, 2011 at 9:20 PM , Blogger Maria Elyse said...

Aahh, lovely dress! I adore ankle socks. :) I'm working on finishing Emma, too! I started it and then stopped, and that was quite a few months ago, haha. I'm working on it again though!

I love your writing style...it's so witty yet personable...you are talented! Anywho, following you now. :)

xo
Maria Elyse
First Impressions
Flying Ships Vintage

 
At August 10, 2011 at 6:55 AM , Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

wow you play flute, thats so impressive :) how did you go in the competition? xx misstea & co.

 
At August 11, 2011 at 5:23 PM , Blogger Natalie Leung said...

beautiful swimming custome and shoes. i wish summer was here too~!!

following you now <3
natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

 
At August 11, 2011 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Desirae said...

I love your bag! Chanel is always pretty!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home