This Page

has been moved to new address

miss unkon

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: miss unkon

Sunday, September 25, 2011

miss unkon





You should all know by now how Princess Polly-obsessed I have become (currently my favourite store, shh don't tell Youth Culture!). While lusting over the pieces on their website recently I discovered the brand Miss Unkon, and scrounged around for a little until I found their collections page. They only had the campaign for Autumn/Winter 2011 and it should be Spring/Summer, but their clothes were so whimsical and full of those hippie-ish vibes I have been channeling that I don't even mind! These are the kind of photos I will eventually take. This is my goal!
Plus, I changed my name on Blogger. Such a big thing to do but I hope you are all enjoying my full, given name, Isabella. Has an ambitious photo-taking fashion-blogger ring to it, no?

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

At September 25, 2011 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Mariana said...

I loove it <3

 
At September 26, 2011 at 12:19 AM , Blogger Velvet Bloom said...

oohh! i'll check the store! gorgeous campaign
followng :) follow back dear! see u on your next post

 
At September 26, 2011 at 4:36 AM , Blogger lapetiteblonde said...

nice pictures!!
kisses and have a nice day!=)
http://lpbbymayal.blogspot.com/

 
At September 26, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Vale ♥ said...

Love those pics ! And I like your name, it's so beautiful :)

Fashion and Cookies
My Twitter

 
At September 26, 2011 at 9:18 PM , Blogger Alexa said...

These photos are stunning.. I'm really loving the last one! Good luck with your own project :)

www.cashmereandcandy.com

 
At October 1, 2011 at 9:49 PM , Blogger alex said...

I love it! The clothing and the photos are just amazing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home