This Page

has been moved to new address

a big day out

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: a big day out

Sunday, October 16, 2011

a big day out




This is a tiny photo diary for my massive day out today, a complete shopping extravaganza! I am in love with a few new stores, have a few new pieces... in other words quite a few interesting posts coming up. Whilst out spending money, I came across these real Mulberry bags (the exact ones I have been lusting over for such a long time), and I screamed and jumped around a little, not going to lie. They had the Alexa bag! In tan leather! Okay I'm finished. But you get the point.
I also saw the photography exhibit of Henri Cartier-Bresson, and oh my goodness I am taking so many more photos. It was just rooms and rooms full of inspiration. I channeled him in the photo of the muffin with the man moving in the background, though it should probably be in black and white (look him up and you will understand). Enjoy and look forward to a bit of street-style photography coming your way!

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At October 16, 2011 at 4:12 AM , Blogger Mariana said...

oh you look so adorable! your outfit is really inspiring xD

XOXO

 
At October 16, 2011 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Livy Rose said...

i luurhhve your shorts! :)

 
At October 16, 2011 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Lesa said...

What a cute outfit! And I love the muffin photo-- I'm food photo taking freak!!

 
At October 16, 2011 at 3:10 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Ohmygoodness! You were actually in the presence of an Alexa?! Did you touch it? Haha, you look so fabulous peasant! Going to see Henri was a splendid idea, his amazing work would've given you loads of inspiration.
xoxo
Maria
www.avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At October 16, 2011 at 11:08 PM , Blogger MissKait said...

I'm obsessed...officially want those shorts in my closet now please.
the ruffles on them are so perfect its not even funny.

ahhh love it

kaitlin xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 3:39 AM , Blogger Natalie Leung said...

wow your big day out looks so awesome! and you look so pretty :) your shorts are pretty as well!

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

 
At October 17, 2011 at 1:47 PM , Blogger fille aux cheveux de lin said...

love your shorts, they're just adorable!

xx

 
At October 17, 2011 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Sam said...

You're so cute! And those Mulberry bags look so amazing. That red one looks fantastic... I think I'm drooling now...

xx,

Sam

 
At October 18, 2011 at 12:51 AM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

love your outfit and these photos are so cute!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At October 18, 2011 at 9:56 AM , Blogger lapetiteblonde said...

nice outfit!!love your top!!
Kisses and have a nice day=)

 
At October 19, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Blogger Izzy DM said...

I'm really interested in photography as well! I just got my first "real" camera. Been learning about Vivian Maier, the old Sartorialist in Chicago back in the day and Helen Levitt. I've heard of Bresson but don't know his work. Will definitely look him up. Thanks for the tip!

And Mulberry...sigh. Mulberry.
xx
Izzy
www.misadventuresofme.com

 
At October 23, 2011 at 7:12 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Cute outfit! I am dreaming about the tan Mulberry Alexa bag too.

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home