This Page

has been moved to new address

purple and flowers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: purple and flowers

Friday, October 7, 2011

purple and flowers

Pink Rogue top, The Gap shorts, gifted wedges, DIY floral wreath.

I am debuting my gifted wedges actually on my feet! They are possibly the most exciting footwear I have ever worn. Aside from this, school has started back up again and things are relatively dull and nice. I have been so in love with my floral wreath, any excuse to put it on I run to my room and transform into a woodland creature. The pop of colour in this outfit is supposed to be coming from the shorts, though my colour-blocking skills have not been tested for a while. I'm just getting into the spring mood, and I hope you all are too. Now go transform into a woodland creature!

Labels: , , , , ,

14 Comments:

At October 7, 2011 at 5:06 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oohh!so nice!!
kisses=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

 
At October 7, 2011 at 5:14 AM , Blogger lara said...

Really great photos - what camera do you use?? Have fun in spring, it's getting chillier in the UK
xx
timeoutfromlife

 
At October 7, 2011 at 11:34 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

You're very beautiful !

xoxo ,

Caroo , http://www.caroowild.blogspot.com

 
At October 7, 2011 at 2:29 PM , Blogger Kathrin said...

Thanks for the comment ! You're gorgeous ! :3
And yeah of course :)
xx

http://disastrousteenager.blogspot.com/

 
At October 7, 2011 at 3:20 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

gorgeous!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At October 8, 2011 at 12:24 AM , Blogger Ina said...

great work. these pictures are so lovely

 
At October 8, 2011 at 7:51 AM , Blogger Andrea Antoniou said...

i just love ur head band so much, soo cute, your blog is soo lovely by the ways, i will be visiting it again very soon, you can count on that hehe :)


NEW POST!
http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
xxx

 
At October 8, 2011 at 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute:)

 
At October 8, 2011 at 2:14 PM , Blogger ftashion said...

I'm in love with your flower hairband and messy hairdo!

Fang Ting
ftashion

 
At October 9, 2011 at 10:00 AM , Blogger lara said...

..by the way, I've given you a creative blogger award - it's on my page Time Out From Life xx

 
At October 9, 2011 at 3:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

amazing!!!!


xx
deni

 
At October 9, 2011 at 6:06 PM , Blogger Desirae said...

You look adorable! I love your top, floral wreath, and messy bun! So cute!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

 
At October 10, 2011 at 12:11 AM , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

those wedges are beyond amazing. love this look. adore this post. I hope you had an amazing weekend, love. If you get a second I've got a brand new outfit post. I'd love to hear what you think. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
At October 10, 2011 at 4:13 AM , Blogger Tanja S. said...

This floral wreath is so great,girl!I love your style!This shorts are amazing :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home