This Page

has been moved to new address

rainy days

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: rainy days

Thursday, October 13, 2011

rainy days




So sorry for the absence lovelies! The weather has been simply atrocious lately hence the fact that I can't take my camera outside. I was forced to take these inside photos, in my favourite rainy-day oufit against my photo wall. I have been experimenting with retro photo editing on Pixlr. The top is from Princess Polly (of course) and the black cashmere sweater from my mother's closet. I have been reading Emma by Jane Austen, and my goodness I am intellectually drained right now. But, in happier news, you can all look forward to an interview with the lovely Natalie from Lucy and the Runaways! Happy rainy days!

Labels: , , , , ,

13 Comments:

At October 13, 2011 at 2:26 PM , Blogger The Clothes Maiden said...

aw you look so cute! love your collar :)

www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2011 at 2:43 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

you look ah-dorable!

x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2011 at 10:08 PM , Blogger Kailey said...

Eeee gorgeous look! I love the background too ^^ Looking forward to the interview xo

 
At October 14, 2011 at 5:38 AM , Blogger lapetiteblonde said...

so pretty!
kisses and have a nice day=)

 
At October 14, 2011 at 1:37 PM , Blogger Camilla said...

love this :)

xo Camilla

Into The Fold

 
At October 14, 2011 at 1:42 PM , Blogger Tess Atkinson said...

I love this blouse, you have done so much with it! x

 
At October 14, 2011 at 4:15 PM , Blogger Susie said...

omygosh! you're so cute :)
Thanks for visiting my blog! i'm following you back
xx Susie

thelittleforest

 
At October 14, 2011 at 10:42 PM , Blogger f i o n a (miss.tea) said...

too cute!! I also love your mint wall paper xx misstea & co.

 
At October 15, 2011 at 6:25 PM , Blogger CINDY NGO said...

you are SO adorable. :)

i love Emma ... actually, anything by jane austen! haha

ps. if you're interested, come join a giveaway on my blog for an amazing dress (retail for $160!) from KAHLO! :)

xx,
cindy - design3rd

 
At October 16, 2011 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Lesa said...

I didn't know about Pixlr-- thanks for the link! I love tweeting your posts-- it gives me something fun and fab to tweet other than my own jazz and makes me appear much cooler than I am! hahaahahah

 
At October 19, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Tanja S. said...

You look so sweet in this shirt! I love it :)

 
At October 31, 2011 at 2:05 PM , Blogger Rita J. said...

oh girl you re so cute <3

please follow me and click "like" on my blog please: http://www.facebook.com/pages/DEAR-ROSEMARY/297662816928143 THANKS :)

 
At October 31, 2011 at 2:59 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home