This Page

has been moved to new address

spring/summer wants

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: spring/summer wants

Monday, October 10, 2011

spring/summer wants



 I have been in love with these May dresses for so long, they are the perfect shape for me with the flair at the waist. I made this collage from the photos on the Frankie Sunshine website (If you look at it be prepared to want everything on the site). I stumbled across this picture of these One Teaspoon togs on the Shine by Three blog, full of style and beauty tips. Hope you enjoy my Spring/Summer wish list!

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At October 10, 2011 at 4:31 AM , Blogger Kailey said...

Oooh my - that bathing suit is so gorgeous!

 
At October 10, 2011 at 4:43 AM , Blogger ftashion said...

Heart the dresses from Frankie Sunshine! Such pretty colours and cut!

Ash :o)
ftashion

 
At October 10, 2011 at 8:11 AM , Blogger Francesca Giusti said...

really love this post!!! and also your blog!!! I follow u!
pass to my blog and follow me back :)
http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

 
At October 10, 2011 at 9:53 AM , Blogger lapetiteblonde said...

really love them!!so cute!!
kisses=)

 
At October 12, 2011 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Natalie Leung said...

I love that swimming costume! love the contrasting bow detail and piping! great for summer in Australia ;)

Btw, I just got your email and replied back! I'm so sorry for the late reply!

natalie

http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

 
At October 14, 2011 at 3:32 PM , Blogger paintandstyle said...

cute items!! and yes i will follow back! (:

xo
daisy

 
At October 27, 2011 at 11:56 PM , Blogger shannonmaree said...

These bathers are so cute, sort of wishing I had a pair!

Shannon

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home