This Page

has been moved to new address

faded summer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: faded summer

Thursday, November 10, 2011

faded summer




So it has officially gotten too hot to wear anything but a singlet and mini-shorts. This leaves me slightly strapped for clothing options but I plan on going shopping as soon as possible. I was incredibly tempted to buy something from The Iconic online shop just for their three-hour shipping... I could of had the post up by the end of the day! But no, for right now I will have to settle with my Woodford vintage shorts, Ladakh tank, Oakley bikini top and Dotti sunglasses. If you're Australian, have a nice cold glass of... something. Let's not melt in this heat.

Labels: , , ,

12 Comments:

At November 11, 2011 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Dark Blue Stripes said...

Yes the heat is a killer at the moment here is Sydney. Cool sunglasses.

Christie

|Blog|Facebook|Twitter|Tumblr|

 
At November 11, 2011 at 12:22 AM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

cute! the weather is not that hot herein new zealand

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At November 11, 2011 at 2:09 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Your hair looks awesome, so very model-off-duty chic. The weather today was really, uh, SUMMERY. (I nearly melted into the ground)
Great post pezz, the lighting is very clever. xoxo

 
At November 11, 2011 at 2:12 AM , Blogger Maria said...

ps: I found your dream bodysuit! http://www.aboutagirl.com/Product-staple-swan-lake-body-suit-827.aspx

 
At November 11, 2011 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

It's HOT in malaysia too :(
you look chic in the tank and shorts! x

sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At November 11, 2011 at 10:23 AM , Blogger Amber said...

Lucky! We're just headed into winter up here... While I love the big knits and watching the snow fall, I'd love to have my summer back!

 
At November 12, 2011 at 4:43 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you love shorts, huh?

 
At November 12, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too hot? You're kidding me, right? God, in Poland is so cold! Damn! Anyway - you look beautiful. (:

 
At November 12, 2011 at 9:29 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish it was hot here, lovely photos!

fashionableroad.blogspot.com

 
At November 12, 2011 at 1:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

About yes in hot day only shorts also help. Excellent photos! I follow you)

 
At November 12, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger lafashionfolie said...

Hello thank you for your lovely comment on my blog, you have beautiful pics on yours, I'm following!

Sophie x

http://lafashionfolie.blogspot.com/

 
At November 12, 2011 at 4:02 PM , Blogger ftashion said...

Oh man, I'm kinda envious of your weather! It's freezing at where I am now. And great buys u have in your previous post! I love the shirt and skirt!

Fang Ting
ftashion

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home