This Page

has been moved to new address

november interview

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: november interview

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

november interview


Now will you all please say hello to the lovely Camilla from Into The Fold, my interviewee for this month! She has been so patient with my emailing and I must admit, I am slightly starstruck as I have been in love with her blog for so long. Enjoy the inspiration! 

1. What made you want to start your blog?
My friend was starting one up, and she suggested that I do it too. I've always been really conscious of what I'm wearing, so a fashion blog seemed the natural way to go. 


2. Is there a trend that you would never wear?

I'm not really down with Camel colours and Mustard yellow, mainly because they really don't suit me with my blonde hair- other than that I like to try all trends just to see if I like them, but then again if I buy something- whether or not it's in trend isn't relevant to me, If I like it I'll wear it.

3. Is your young age a benefit or a drawback in the fashion world? 
It's probably a benefit, I love being so involved at such a young age, and attending shows and press days is such great experience for when it's time for me to try to make my own way when I'm older.  

4. Where are your favourite places to shop? 

Oxford Street, hands down. It may always be busy, but they have everything you need, and all the shops sell their best stock in the Oxford street shops too. 


5. What does fashion mean to you? 
Fashion to me is something indescribable. It's just so massive and beyond most peoples comprehension. It's a mix of art, business and a war zone, it's always exciting and it's ever changing- I don't even know how you could describe something like that? 

6. Do you have any advice for aspiring fashion bloggers? 

Be individual and stick to your values, always be true to yourself and people will respect you so much more.



Labels: ,

22 Comments:

At November 1, 2011 at 2:42 AM , Blogger Soph. said...

Hey I was so excited to see that you're from Aus! Me too! I love all the international bloggers but I want to still see Australian bloggers because when they do outfits of the day or hauls etc we can actually buy some of the clothes!

Want to follow each other?

Xox Soph

 
At November 1, 2011 at 7:33 AM , Blogger .sabo skirt. said...

lovely outfits!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

 
At November 1, 2011 at 11:35 AM , Blogger Eva said...

Camilla is such an inspiration! great post xoxo

http://styleitup-eva.blogspot.com/

 
At November 1, 2011 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Leslie said...

Great interview questions! And Camilla gave great advice too!

 
At November 1, 2011 at 10:01 PM , Blogger saidi said...

1st of all ur very beautiful,n the fashion taste n photos here is beyond it i love
Bdw come thru my blog some time

chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com/

 
At November 1, 2011 at 11:13 PM , Blogger Velvet Bloom said...

she's really pretty!
dear i'm already following
:) kisses

 
At November 2, 2011 at 12:36 AM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow she sounds awesome!


x

shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At November 2, 2011 at 12:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's beautiful. Love the photos and the interview. *:
I'm following.

 
At November 2, 2011 at 2:36 AM , Blogger Michelle's Style File said...

Great interview! Love her style.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

 
At November 2, 2011 at 3:12 AM , Blogger Sam said...

Great interview, she's got lovely style.

 
At November 2, 2011 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Emma said...

Lovely photographs (love those sunglasses) - great interview! x

 
At November 2, 2011 at 7:41 AM , Blogger PaniInga said...

nice outfit

 
At November 2, 2011 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Diana Cunha said...

Love your style dear!
Following of course!
www.theglamourousworld.blogspot.com
xo DC

 
At November 2, 2011 at 3:49 PM , Blogger Melita Kiely said...

love the blue dress at the top of the page! x

http:melitakiely.blogspot.com

 
At November 2, 2011 at 6:49 PM , Blogger trishie said...

i really love her dark blue dress in the first picture...wow!

 
At November 2, 2011 at 11:57 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Camilla is gorgeous! Love the interview, she is very inspiring to young aspiring bloggers.
Great job for scoring the interview, Pez! xoxo

 
At November 3, 2011 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Mary said...

That girl has a great style, I liked it. Another thing I also liked was your blog, what I saw pleased me a lot.
I will follow you, follow me, too? *

 
At November 3, 2011 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Diana said...

love your blog, so I'm a new follower =)

 
At November 3, 2011 at 1:15 PM , Blogger The Trenders said...

your shoes are really cool! this outfit fits quite well, elegant but weareable! loved the blue and black combination!

 
At November 4, 2011 at 2:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear you are so cute i adore your british style!
s

 
At November 4, 2011 at 8:47 AM , Blogger Laureen said...

Love her style ! The second photo is beautiful.

http://0ohypnotizedo0.blogspot.com/

 
At November 6, 2011 at 5:43 AM , Blogger Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

she is so cool!! I would love to have such interview one day on your blog..
xxxx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home