This Page

has been moved to new address

november photo diary

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: november photo diary

Monday, November 28, 2011

november photo diary


Ah, finally the photo diary. Sorry for the delay, I spent most of yesterday munching on trail mix, packing and watching way too much  Hart of Dixie. I do adore photo diaries as they are a little more personal  than my usual post and give you an insight into the life of me!
1. Pocket watch collection!
2. My darling Paris helping me pack. I love that dog.
3. Favourite nail colours at the moment- Silver, White on White and Silver Dollar.
4. A peek into my catastrophic wardrobe!

10 Comments:

At November 28, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow gorgeous photos!

x


shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At November 29, 2011 at 4:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your dog is totally adorable! <3

 
At November 29, 2011 at 5:27 AM , Blogger Wonder Woman said...

What a cute dog. And you named it Paris? Love it!

http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

 
At November 29, 2011 at 6:26 AM , Blogger Sam said...

Hiya dear, i like your pocket watch, very vintage. What an adorable pup! I read that you're leaving for the US. Are you moving away or just vacationing?
Either way, hope you have a lovely time.

 
At November 29, 2011 at 7:17 AM , Blogger Shishi said...

What a beautiful post!
Thankyou for your comment on my blog, I'd love to follow each other, and I', following now ;)

xoxo
http://shishilovesfashion.blogspot.com/

 
At November 29, 2011 at 11:00 AM , Blogger ftashion said...

U have very interesting pieces in your wardrobe! And the puppy is too cute!

Fang Ting
ftashion

 
At November 29, 2011 at 11:58 AM , Blogger Kailey said...

Aww, your dog looks absolutely preciousss, and I'm loving the peek into your closet! ^^

 
At November 30, 2011 at 12:22 AM , Blogger Marella said...

Cute post!
Great blog! Following! Follow back? <3

 
At November 30, 2011 at 1:09 AM , Blogger Zane said...

cute photos, esp the first one

 
At November 30, 2011 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Nadia said...

I love this post, especially the metallic nail varnishes!

modemojo.blogspot.com
Nadia, XOXO

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home