This Page

has been moved to new address

travels

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: travels

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

travels


So I know what you're all thinking... 2-4 days my bottom! I understand and apologise, but I had forgotten how utterly exhausting travelling can be (It's been a good 2 and 1/2 years). I have arrived safely in the beautiful state of Texas, the leaves are changing and am planning on braving the winter air to get some amazing shots of it all happening- and what I'm wearing!

1. Warm fabrics are the key if you have little material on your body.
2. I adore the kitschy treasures that can be found all over my Gram's house, this probably being my favourite!
3. Fake leaves because it's too cold to walk outside.
4. A wonderful Chinese-speaking fellow.
5. Beauty loves right now-Lush Bubblegum lip scrub that you can lick off- it's delicious- and I finally bought liquid eye liner! Expect a cat's-eye trial post coming soon.

13 Comments:

At December 8, 2011 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

The lip scrub sounds interesting! Great photos!
Post lots of Texas photos!

tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

 
At December 8, 2011 at 9:20 AM , Blogger Fictitious Fashion said...

Thanks fr sharing this post :)
I'd be travelling soon..
That doggie is choo chweet
New post is here..maybe u cud take a look :)

Love
Akanksha

 
At December 8, 2011 at 11:26 AM , Blogger DeLynne said...

Love that Chinese speaking dog!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Vickie Laliotis said...

Thanks for the lovely comment! Your blog is so adorable, as are you! Absolutely, let's follow each other! xx

 
At December 8, 2011 at 12:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanx a lot and of course I'd like to follow each other ;)

 
At December 8, 2011 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Great photos peasant! I LOVE the bunny rabbit plate, so cute :) I MISS YOU SO MUCH TOO! ♥♥♥

 
At December 8, 2011 at 2:55 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

These are such great photos!

the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 8, 2011 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful photos. I have that lip scrub and I love it (although I love most Lush products!)

Sarah
xo

www.almostdelightful.com

 
At December 8, 2011 at 5:47 PM , Blogger joy said...

These photos are great, the pants look really nice. I like the color of it.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 6:50 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

pretty pictures!

x

www.shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
www.shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com
www.shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

 
At December 8, 2011 at 7:38 PM , Blogger Lauren said...

Thanks for the lovely comment & for stopping by my blog. I've been following your blog for a couple of months now!

tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

 
At December 8, 2011 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Mari Garcia said...

Amazing Pictures! I can't wait to read more.

Mary from http://meowwzie.blogspot.com/

 
At December 20, 2011 at 6:42 AM , Blogger Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings said...

We just love the Lush Lip Scrubs! They are the best!!
Just found your blog and are now following you.
We'd love for you to stop by our blog and check us out and enter our last giveaway of the year...Hello Kitty:
http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/2011/12/hello-kitty-giveaway.html

Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home