This Page

has been moved to new address

winter solstice

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: winter solstice

Thursday, December 29, 2011

winter solstice


These photos were taken during the winter solstice- the shortest (and coldest!) day of the year. The early afternoon sunset was so gorgeous! It just so happened this day was the one day I decided to be bold and go bare-legged, I thought I was going to get hypothermia- the things I do for fashion!
This is just a little apology for my lack of posts and neglect for replying to comments as of late. I came down with what we all thought was a nasty flu but turned out to be an even nastier case of strep throat and scarlet fever! I was taken to the emergency room last night and am on the mend- eating lots of ice cream, curling up in front of Disney Channel and online shopping. Hopefully I will muster up enough energy today to go outside and take photos! Well, a girl can dream...
{Outfit: Mossimo white jacket, Xhilaration skirt, Miss Shop boots}

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At December 30, 2011 at 11:10 AM , Blogger Drew said...

Hope you get better, and enjoy the ice cream. Lovely outfit :)
~Drew
http://openendedfashion.blogspot.com/

 
At December 30, 2011 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Morgan said...

You are absolutely gorgeous! And your style is to die for. <3

 
At December 30, 2011 at 11:57 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

These are so beautiful! Love that skirt!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 30, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Blogger joy said...

Hope you feel better! Your outfit is so pretty, I like your jacket and skirt :) And the sunset looks so nice in these photos.

 
At December 30, 2011 at 7:14 PM , Blogger batblush said...

The solstice is such a special time, it's fitting that the sunset would be magnificent! Your outfit is so cute--hope you feel better soon, being sick is no fun :(

 
At December 30, 2011 at 8:32 PM , Blogger Lizzie said...

Holy cow, that outfit and lighting is GORGEOUS little lady :)

I am loving that skirt so very much!


xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

 
At December 31, 2011 at 1:29 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

Do you know Chinese celebrate Winter Solstice too? It's a tradition from China :))))

I'm sorry to hear that you're ill. I have been coughing my lungs out either! :( hope you get well soon xxx

http://justlovelythings.blogspot.com/2011/12/fabric-nails-tutorial.html

 
At January 3, 2012 at 1:28 PM , Blogger Jana K said...

Oh dear, I'm so sorry you've been ill. I hope you get well soon!

These photos are gorgeous. Your outfits, the lighting, it's so so pretty :) Thanks for sharing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home