This Page

has been moved to new address

happy 2012!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: happy 2012!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

happy 2012!


I finally recovered from that horrendous sickly experience I had and am ready to face the new year! Armed with a list of resolutions and a new pair of boots, I feel prepared for whatever 2012 throws at me... hopefully all good! I am about ready to come home to Australia now, to my puppies and my friends and my Dad and my big, beautiful bed. Having taken on school here in America too it hasn't been much of a "holiday" considering I am about to go back to my real school... does this mean I will be extra smart? My brain's hurting.
I am going to jot down my resolutions right now so I (and all of you) can keep track of my progress. I have two "for the benefit of the world" resolutions and two "for the benefit of Isabella" resolutions.
For the benefit of the world: I will try to be more organised and make my bed every morning. This will make my family's house a nicer place in general and keep me on top of blogging and schoolwork. I am also going to try and build on my relationships with friends and try to be a pleasant person, even when I wake up on the wrong side of the bed.
For the benefit of Isabella: I am going to achieve pointe shoes in ballet! And work up the courage to ombre/dip-dye/baylage my hair. You get the picture.
I wish you all the loveliest of new years. Keep reading for a resolution update... wish me luck!
Wearing: Geneva cashmere sweater, Cotton On skirt, Claire's wedges, So ring. 

Labels: , ,

24 Comments:

At January 4, 2012 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Lizzie said...

Oh my gosh, cutest ring I have ever seen. Love it lady :)

Adorable look as always!

xo
Lizzie
placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

 
At January 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

In adore your sweater and skirt outfits, they look super cute!
And the ring is just so whimiscal.

Love Alexandra
thecircusnotebook.blogspot.com

 
At January 4, 2012 at 8:12 PM , Blogger joy said...

Yay for feeling better! I love your boots, they are so cute :) so is your ring.

 
At January 4, 2012 at 8:28 PM , Blogger trishie said...

What a fun ring you got there and happy new year, you beautiful girl!

 
At January 4, 2012 at 8:59 PM , Blogger jessss said...

thanks for dropping by! i love your skirt, and asdfghjkl; i love your shoes X) it would be an honor to follow your blog, i'm a sucker for pretty things. *-*

 
At January 4, 2012 at 10:13 PM , Blogger thisladybehaves said...

gorgeous ring hon!

http://glamourillustrations.blogspot.com/

 
At January 4, 2012 at 10:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hello from Charlotte's House!!!
I've tagged you for some questions, I hope you do it! More info on my blog here

http://charlottehouse22.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-new-fab-earrings-and-11-facts-of-me.html

I hope you would like to answer the questions.
Have a wonderful day!!!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 12:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, just found your blog from the teen vogue app, and I just want to say you have an incredible blog & style! I am
In love with it! Im going to follow you now! :) looking forward to more posts! xx

 
At January 5, 2012 at 1:31 AM , Blogger Vicky said...

That ring is amazing!! so cute xxx

 
At January 5, 2012 at 3:16 AM , Blogger Andriani Agustina said...

lovely post ! you looks gorgeous <3

 
At January 5, 2012 at 4:51 AM , Blogger Ellen Atlanta said...

Such a cute outfit yet again! <3

Ellen xx

 
At January 5, 2012 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Fictitious Fashion said...

Good luck on ur resolution! :D
I love ur messy hair and skirt.. the boots are gorgeous too!!

New post

love
Akanksha

 
At January 5, 2012 at 6:43 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

i have no words. this is beyond lovely! xx

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At January 5, 2012 at 8:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a pretty outfit, I love it. :) Your blog is amazing, I am following! :) xx

 
At January 5, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Blogger noone said...

happy 2012! and I loveeee your skirt!!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 10:14 AM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

Cute ring!

Happy New Year!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Lilianajcardoso said...

Nice look! Love the bunny ring :)

xxxx

Lily from http://secretsofa-girl.blogspot.com/

 
At January 5, 2012 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Sampada said...

what a cute ring, and such an easy-going outfit!

hahaha, the bed making resolution is a good one...perhaps i should follow suit too!

-rose

rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

 
At January 5, 2012 at 7:36 PM , Blogger shay said...

lovely skirt! and that ring...ohmygosh i love it :)
don't be afraid to dipdye or ombre your hair...i did it this year and it looks great, no regrets :)

athousandmillionwords.blogspot.com

 
At January 6, 2012 at 10:21 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

wow those photos are so gorgeous! and i love the outfit, i have shoes like those!

x

SHOP STYLE CONQUER
SHOP STYLE CONQUER
SHOP STYLE CONQUER

 
At January 7, 2012 at 1:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem, I instantly followed! You have a great eye for clothes and I can't get over your age! I had some serious fashion disasters when was your age! :P

Your skirt is beautiful, very pretty. I've tried to have a more posistive outlook on life too, it really does help. :) Wishing you a fine journey on your resolutions!

 
At January 7, 2012 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Sequined Touch said...

Wow, you look amazing! I saw you on TeenVogue Haute Spot and i gotta say you have some amaaazing outfits! I cant believe your only 14! :))
<3 <3 <3
-x Nia x-

 
At January 23, 2012 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Catherine said...

you're clothing style is so cute and lovely. And those shoes.... <3

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Mirthe said...

You really have the perfect hair for braids. So beautiful :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home