This Page

has been moved to new address

rocking chair

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: rocking chair

Friday, January 13, 2012

rocking chair


Well hello there! I am finally back from roadtripping over Texas to see family. These tights are part of the result of my shopping spree in Urban Outfitters, where I spent all of my American money in one go. The whole trip has been shop, shop shop! I have been recovering from this by drinking smoothies made from Greek yoghurt and berries and watching movies. I come home in less than a week- back to the sun, surf and school. Yech.
I could barely sit still long enough for these photos to be taken because the weather was so bad. Windy, freezing and utterly frustrating- but I had to wear these shoes. Outlet mall purchase of $20, last pair in my size! Now to work out how to get the dog faeces off them...
Wearing: Thrifted cashmere sweater, Minkpink top (worn underneath), Cherokee skirt, Urban outfitters tights, Jessica Simpson line socks, Vans shoes. 

13 Comments:

At January 13, 2012 at 8:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute look! The shoes are amazing!

xoxo
http://lemizy.blogspot.com/

 
At January 13, 2012 at 9:05 AM , Blogger Desirae said...

I love your shoes and the ribbons around your ankles are adorable!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

 
At January 13, 2012 at 9:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

cuute outfit, love it. oh and just to let you know, I passed on this blogger award to you here -- http://pearlsdiamondsandfashion.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html xx

 
At January 13, 2012 at 10:52 AM , Blogger sweet harvest moon said...

So cute!

 
At January 13, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Sampada said...

oh dear, dog feces?? but very cute look, and i myself am dreading going back to college!

-rose

rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

 
At January 13, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing outfit combination, it looks so great! This is my favourite blog :)

thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At January 13, 2012 at 2:13 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Cute outfit! Enjoy the rest of your time away!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

 
At January 13, 2012 at 7:45 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

omg these photos are so cute! i love it! and i love the shot of your feet in the air!


x

SHOP STYLE CONQUER
SHOP STYLE CONQUER
SHOP STYLE CONQUER

 
At January 14, 2012 at 6:41 AM , Blogger Sophia Vossen said...

really cute blog! like your outfit as well!!!
take a look at my blog on www.aboutblackponies.com

 
At January 14, 2012 at 8:18 AM , Blogger ANGIE said...

So beautiful photos!Great outfit:)I love your shoes!

 
At January 15, 2012 at 5:17 AM , Blogger Nadia said...

I love Urban Outfitters!

http://www.modemojo.blogspot.com/
Nadia, XOXO

 
At January 16, 2012 at 5:04 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

owww i hate when i accidentally step on dog waste with my new shoes! :(

anyway you look lovely as per usual!

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Mirthe said...

I looooove that jumper!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home