This Page

has been moved to new address

be my valentine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: be my valentine

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

be my valentine


Happy, happy Valentine's Day! In my opinion, today is just an excuse to wear 9 different shades of pink, eat chocolates and not do homework. I am currently very much single and not so much ready-to-mingle. My theory is that this is because I wear boy-repellent clothes and get excited about lame things and kind of find most boys in my year level immature repulsive. Oh well. This means I will lay in my pink bubble bath and read Teen Vogue and sing at the top of my lungs.
I accidentally spent a lot more than I intended on this bustier at Urban Outfitters bit am determined to wear it so much that I won't even care. It is the most frivolous and sparkly thing in my wardrobe and works perfectly with this outfit mash-up of girly pinks. My shoes got slightly ruined while I was taking these photos. I must really love you guys.
School has been insane lately and I have not been posting as much as I would like to be. With all this mentally draining work I have to do my brain is lacking in post ideas. Please give me some ideas! Send any questions you would like to be answered, posts you would like to see etc, to my email: viewsofnow(at)gmail(dot)com. Spread the love.

Wearing: American Apparel shirt (worn underneath), Lucca couture bustier, Forever New shorts, Black Poppy shoes, Miss Shop socks. 
Ps. The ladies over at The Tale of Two Buttons interviewed me and it was so much fun! Check it out here.

Labels:

16 Comments:

At February 14, 2012 at 3:30 AM , Blogger ftashion said...

This must be the cutest sweetest outfit ever! Hah! The 9 shades of pink was a good one! Hey happy Vday to you! May your everyday be filled with lotsa love and joy!

Fang Ting
ftashion

 
At February 14, 2012 at 3:54 AM , Blogger Annarack said...

Such a pretty outfit and I love the sequin details.

 
At February 14, 2012 at 4:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such a cute outift :) Enjoy your pink bubble bath! Happy Valentines Day x

 
At February 14, 2012 at 5:13 AM , Blogger mestizay said...

sweet and lovely outfit!:)

 
At February 14, 2012 at 10:57 AM , Blogger batblush said...

So cute! I'm so in love with those shorts, and of course your high bun! <3 Happy V-day!

 
At February 14, 2012 at 12:39 PM , Blogger michelle belle said...

cute outfit! :) happy valentine's day XO

 
At February 14, 2012 at 1:45 PM , Blogger claire said...

I LOVE YOUR SHORTS
xxx

 
At February 14, 2012 at 8:09 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous outfit, you look amazing. Also, thank you so, so, so much for allowing us to interview you!
xx Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At February 15, 2012 at 4:28 AM , Blogger Fictitious Fashion said...

U look so cuteeee.. nicely paired colors of pink :)

New post is up :)
Love
Akanksha

 
At February 15, 2012 at 11:28 PM , Blogger Styleann said...

i love your blog and your pictures!! i follow you!!! thanks you for write in my blog!!!

xx
If you want you can follow me in
http://styleann.blogspot.com/

 
At February 18, 2012 at 1:19 PM , Blogger Helena said...

I adore this outfit and think I may have just come across a new favourite blog. Your poor shoes. The things you do for the blogging world hey.

 
At February 18, 2012 at 11:40 PM , Blogger 010 said...

your outfit are really sweet.
3lin

 
At February 19, 2012 at 2:24 AM , Blogger Shannon Beer said...

This is a lovely outfit, the colours are gorgeous together. I love the bustier over the shirt!xx

 
At February 20, 2012 at 1:37 AM , Blogger June said...

Hahaha your Valentine's day plans sound so cute! I love your outfit! I think you should join pinterest and that will give you lots of post inspiration! My pinterest is http://pinterest.com/junebiswas

xx
http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

 
At February 22, 2012 at 4:55 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

the top is so chinese! love it :D

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At March 1, 2012 at 7:41 AM , Blogger EmilieH. said...

I love this outfit! It's really girly and delicate and I love the shorts! & your hairstyle is very nice. every time I put my hair like that, within half an hour it falls apart...

Please visit & follow my blog, it would mean a lot! www.theothergirlintown.blogspot.com

xoxo, The O.G.I.T ♥

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home