This Page

has been moved to new address

lately

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: lately

Monday, February 6, 2012

lately

 {Macaroons from our trip to the city! Finally!}
 {Beautiful pastel embellished blouse}
 {The best body scrub in the world}
{Valentine's Day fairy lights from Maria}

These things keep me sane in the chaos that is currently my life. Last week was full of -ugh- school and this week the best Mother ever took me into the city. We found macaroons after hours of searching in Starbucks and Copenhagen and bought about 11. It's kind of a big deal. As we were walking to catch the train a man stood, absolutely fixated on these macaroons, just staring at them in my hands. He then proceeded to run after us asking-in broken English- where we had gotten our "cakes". It was sweet, but by the determination in his eyes you would have thought he was going to pounce on me and wrestle the macaroons from my hands. J'adore the city.

Labels: , , ,

15 Comments:

At February 6, 2012 at 12:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are gorgeous. I'm going to attempt to make macaroons myself sometime.. I wish I lived near a city..
xx Jane
thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At February 6, 2012 at 1:07 AM , Blogger Kailey said...

What a sweet post - that body scrub looks incredible! ^^

 
At February 6, 2012 at 4:18 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

awwww amazing!!

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At February 6, 2012 at 5:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos. :) I love macaroons they look good on the outside and are absolutely delish on the inside. :)Have agreat week. xx

 
At February 6, 2012 at 1:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Those valentines lights are so cute :) x

 
At February 7, 2012 at 7:17 AM , Blogger batblush said...

Haha, that man sounds so funny XD Your pictures are lovely, as usual!

 
At February 8, 2012 at 2:11 PM , Blogger iam3332 said...

You make me smile.

 
At February 9, 2012 at 8:58 PM , Blogger The Beatniq said...

Love the pictures! I think I might be the only person ever to not have had macarons.

 
At February 10, 2012 at 10:03 PM , Blogger Maria said...

Aww, pez ya spoil me! I love this little collection of photos. I honestly think that body scrub was our best purchase ever! :) And macarons!!! Yum, yum, yum. The 'cakes' guy sounds hilarious, I can just imagine it!
xo Maria
http://avenuemaria.blogspot.com

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:33 AM , Blogger Lauren said...

Those macaroons like so delightful! I've not had a good macaroon for a while. So many pretty things in this post.

tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

 
At February 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM , Blogger Rebecca said...

I love macarons! Haven't had any for so, so long. That man sounds like a right weirdo, thank god he didn't try to steal them!

 
At February 11, 2012 at 10:44 AM , Blogger Marta said...

You have amazing blog and unique style :) xx

 
At February 11, 2012 at 1:18 PM , Blogger Mirthe said...

First time on blog blog and I absolutely love it: following right away!

 
At February 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Blogger RuBee said...

Very cute photos. x

 
At February 13, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Amy Jessica said...

Lovely photos, and that story about the man chasing you is so sweet :-)
a4snowflakes.blogspot.com
much love
xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home