This Page

has been moved to new address

brogues and bows

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: brogues and bows

Saturday, March 24, 2012

brogues and bows


These last couple of days have been very enjoyable because-wait for it- my assessment is beginning to slow down! I can actually make a list of the things I have to do on one hand! It's all so exciting! I celebrated by going shopping with my Mother and not buying much at all, but spritzing perfumes and trying on things and all the enjoyable things you can do in a mall without spending money. While I was getting dress for the occasion I realised that OH MY GOSH I have nothing to wear. So I had to settle with this gorgeous red knit top that I bought about 4 years ago, then handed down to my little sister, then stole back. Hand-me-ups rock!
Wearing: Origami knit top, Cherokee skirt, Vans brogues.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At March 24, 2012 at 10:16 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am in absolute love with two tone brogues! You look great!

xx Emily

http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At March 24, 2012 at 11:32 PM , Blogger Soph. said...

Gorgeous outfit and shoes!

Xox Soph

 
At March 25, 2012 at 6:48 AM , Blogger ftashion said...

What a cute outfit! haha, I wished I have a sister to share clothes with too!

Fang Ting
ftashion

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home