This Page

has been moved to new address

a day in the life

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: a day in the life

Sunday, March 11, 2012

a day in the life

This "day in the life" post was actually really fun to do. Especially considering that it was one of the busiest/most exciting days I have had in quite a long time. Don't be alarmed. I do not often have this much fun. So here we have it: a very exciting Saturday!
 I wake up before everyone inside house or outside the house, including the kookaburras, as per usual, to have my cup of green tea and this glorious feast of banana, muesli and cornflakes. I am definitely a morning person.
 After a bit of internet browsing and some homework, I head off to dance to do ballet, jazz and contemporary. My class spends a fair bit of this time cartwheeling, hand-springing and hand-standing, much to my dismay. No one should ever have to watch me cartwheel. It is ugly, my friends.
 Mum and I go shopping on the beach boardwalk and I hand out resumes while looking professional and OH MY GOSH one eye is so much smaller than the other! That is so not normal! You can see the rest of the squinty outfit post here. We then go to catch a movie, One For The Money (which is hilarious) and I forget to take pictures because I am a pinhead.
 We get home; I proceed to bake a cake and lick the bowl until it shines.
This tea is amazing! It has recently replaced my usual plain chamomile. I drown this is honey and drink it before bed. I also have dinner but forget to photograph it because I am a pinhead, again.
I bunk down for the night with a good book and love heart fairy lights.
Hope you are all well! I am sick and swamped with assessment. Not all days can be as exciting as this one! 

12 Comments:

At March 11, 2012 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Juliet Sulejmani said...

I love this post. Just gorgeous. I love your heart fairy lights! Where did you get them from?

- Juliet x

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:26 AM , Blogger Kailey said...

Yay, I personally love "a day in the life" type posts! That breakfast looks h e a v e n l y, and I love your boots! xo

 
At March 11, 2012 at 4:32 AM , Blogger michelle belle said...

super cute post! i wish i was a morning person SO badly :)

 
At March 11, 2012 at 5:00 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Such a lovely post, and a magical day <3 I love the look of your breakfast! xx

 
At March 11, 2012 at 6:18 AM , Blogger Fictitious Fashion said...

I'm an evening or a night person :D :D
n u bake cake too? wowww.. I love ur sweeet talks :)

New post is up
Love
Akanksha

 
At March 11, 2012 at 8:23 AM , Blogger Sampada said...

Ahhhh your heart lights! They're so wonderful...

I like how you braided you hair too, and don't worry, I'm THE WORST at cartwheels...we did them in dance once and I REFUSED to participate.

-Rose

rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

 
At March 11, 2012 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

your holiday sounds FUN! :) X

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At March 11, 2012 at 10:02 AM , Blogger Alona said...

This is a lovely post :)
I've always wanted to dance, but I'm a terrible dancer hahaha
I always start my day with a cup of tea too!
xoxoxo,
Alona

btw- Which camera do you use? The quality is amazing!

http://sassybeauty-by-alona.blogspot.com/

 
At March 11, 2012 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Nice photos!


xoxo
Antonia

 
At March 11, 2012 at 8:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your day look like so much fu, wish mine was like this!
xx Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At March 12, 2012 at 5:52 AM , Blogger Charlotte Adele said...

Such a lovely post, I love being nosey and finding out about people's days. Your shorts are very cool in your outfit pictures.
Charlotte

 
At March 14, 2012 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Darlene said...

I'm thinking we need a video of you dancing! Love the post! Such lovely photos!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home