This Page

has been moved to new address

rainy march

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: rainy march

Monday, March 19, 2012

rainy march

Hello! Hola! Ciao!
I am here! It has been an absolutely earth-shattering amount of time since I have posted on here. Well probably not when you think about it, but my brain hurts so I will refrain from doing so. Life has been quite chaotic for the past week or so; I have celebrated my Mother's birthday (big shout out- Hi Mum!), St Patrick's Day (green is really not my colour, by the way) and almost finished my assessment. I am so close, people. So close to freedom! And Easter holidays!

Many big changes (all good, of course) are on the horizon for this blog. As soon as I get on break, I am going to sit down and make wonderful things happen. But for now, math homework. Are your lives currently more exciting than mine? Tell me everything! 
Wearing: Cherokee black t-shirt, Staring at Stars shorts, Urban Outfitters socks, Mulberry for Target bag, Miss Shop boots. 

11 Comments:

At March 19, 2012 at 12:17 AM , Blogger Denisa L said...

good luck with you homework! almost the same, only working on my final thesis:)
love the outfit and how you styled the boots!

 
At March 19, 2012 at 12:22 AM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

omg amazing outfit! love it!

x
shopstyleconquer.com

 
At March 19, 2012 at 12:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds the same as me! Nearly finished all my assessments and projects, can't wait till easter, only about two-ish weeks, yay! Love your shorts and socks, they are so cool.
xx Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At March 19, 2012 at 12:49 AM , Blogger Maria said...

Your hair is so looooong! Luffly outfit pez :)
I'm meant to be doing Math but I (accidently) have spent the last hour watching Keeping up with the Kardashians, reading blogs and drinking hot chocolate. Heh lol, i'm so good at time management
GOOD LUCK ;)

 
At March 19, 2012 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

I love your shorts <3 good luck with the math homework! My life isn't too exciting right now either I'm afraid.. x

 
At March 19, 2012 at 7:47 AM , Blogger decimal shoes said...

cute shorts :D
follow my blog and i will follow you too!
Decimal Shoes blog
Decimal Shoes Web

 
At March 19, 2012 at 8:43 AM , Blogger Elyse E said...

You have an awesome outfit! :)
Wish you good luck with those things coming!!
Elyse

 
At March 21, 2012 at 6:28 AM , Blogger Sydney said...

you look amazing in black! :)))
looking forward to seeing new changes on your blog xxx

http://sydsense.blogspot.com

 
At March 23, 2012 at 6:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment, and sure! You have a great blog! xo

gockyemma.blogspot.com

 
At March 24, 2012 at 10:46 AM , Blogger madameRoxy said...

oh yes - lets follow each other! i love you blog♥

 
At March 25, 2012 at 8:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your short !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home