This Page

has been moved to new address

about a squirrel

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Views of Now: about a squirrel

Thursday, April 5, 2012

about a squirrel


Squirrels and toadstools and deer- oh my! 
I bought this charming dress a while back after falling absolutely head-over-heels for the woodland print and peter pan collar. It was only a plus that it was from Leona Edminston's line for kids, Little Leona, and was a whole lot cheaper than what you would pay for adult's Leona Edminston. I would completely wear everything in the line, with my love for ridiculous prints and all things childlike!

It is supposed to be Autumn here, but the weather is brighter and sunnier than it was for most of Summer. I paid a quick trip to the beach a few days ago, and it just consolidated the fact that I am not a beach person, no matter how hard I try. After five minutes in the water I got swept of my feet by a massive wave, dragged into shore and finally picked up off the sand by a kindly old gentlemen wearing Speedos. I think I'll stick to admiring the crashing waves from afar.

PS: My gorgeous friend Tiarna just started a blog. She's a ballerina with an amazing sense of style and I know you will all love her as much as I do! You can check out her Tumblr here as well.
Wearing: Little Leona dress, Asos hat, Miss Shop boots. 

Labels: , , , ,

8 Comments:

At April 5, 2012 at 3:11 AM , Blogger Rachel, Cold Knees said...

what a lovely dress, and the hat looks perfect with it :) xx

 
At April 5, 2012 at 3:49 AM , Blogger Estella said...

love your dress and hat!!
http://citygirltoday.blogspot.com/

 
At April 5, 2012 at 2:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous dress, the print is so fun.
x Jane
http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

 
At April 5, 2012 at 6:09 PM , Blogger SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

omg gorgeous photos! and i love that dress!

x

SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM

 
At April 5, 2012 at 6:59 PM , Blogger michelle belle said...

love love love the hat! just love the scalloped edges XO

 
At April 5, 2012 at 7:29 PM , Blogger Elyse E said...

Love love love your dress the print is so gorgeous!
Elyse xo

 
At April 9, 2012 at 6:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look really cute ! ^^ And lovely puppies too.

Satu
Indie by Heart

 
At April 10, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger Kasia Sarna said...

that dress is gorgeous ! colours and pattern are great :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home